Let us be your designated driver whilst you sample the fine food and wine of the Barossa Valley!
Barossa & Hahndorf Food And Wine Tour
Experience Both The Charm Of Historical Hahndorf And South Australia's Scenic Barossa Valley!
Duration: 8 hours
Start: Glenelg 9:00am, Adelaide City 9:20am/9:30am
Finish: 5:15pm-5:30pm (approx)
Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotel (Adelaide CBD or Glenelg)
Note: Maggie Beers Pheasant Farm is now OPEN 7 days/week!
See the best of Adelaide’s wine region! On this tour, we will pick you up from your Adelaide or Gleneg hotel, and start the tour in the historical German Village of Hahndorf. Enjoy about an hour for some shopping and some morning tea, before we take the scenic route to the Barossa Valley, via the rolling Adelaide Hills.
On arrival to the Barossa, you’ll visit 2-3 cellar doors, Maggie Beers Farm Shop, and enjoy a delicious lunch at Kies Winery. Other attractions, including the Mengler Hill Look Out are available on request, just let us know on the day! Leave the car at home and enjoy sampling some of South Australia’s best food and wine.
- Discover the charms of Hahndorf
- Enjoy wine tasting at 2-3 of our favourite wineries in the Barossa Valley
- Enjoy lunch that showcases the food and wine of the region
- Visit the villages of Lyndoch, Tanunda & Nuriootpa
- Learn about the wine region’s history from your experienced guide
- Includes lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ideal for travellers who want to combine sightseeing in the region with wineries.