Duration: 4 hours
Add lunch for an additional $25.
Pick-up from all Adelaide hotels.
Adelaide Sightseeing Tour Details
This beautiful tour of Adelaide includes:
- The beautiful St Peter’s Cathedral
- The cultural boulevard of North Terrace
- The University of Adelaide
- SA Museum
- Art Gallery of SA
- The State Library
- The world famous Adelaide Oval
- Colonel Light’s Lookout
- V8 Super car track
- Plain tree drive
- Victoria Sq
- A short drive to the Adelaide Hills, and stop at Mt Lofty Lookout to view the city of Adelaide over the Mt. Lofty Ranges.
Experience the countryside and wildlife before exploring Australia’s oldest German Settlement: Hahndorf. You now have free time of approximately one to two hours, to wander the main street, stop for wine and food, treat yourself to some shopping, and taking photos.