Experience both the charm of Historical Hahndorf, as well as South Australia’s scenic wine region!
Barossa Valley Food & Wine Tour
Let us be your designated driver whilst you sample the fine food and wine of the Barossa Valley!
Duration: 8 hours
Start: Glenelg 9:00am, Adelaide City 9:20am/9:30am
Finish: 5:15pm-5:30pm (approx)
Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotel (Adelaide CBD or Glenelg)
Note: Maggie Beers Pheasant Farm is now OPEN 7 days/week!
- Adult Lunch Included
The Barossa Valley is famous for its fertile vineyards and traditional wineries, but knowing where to find the best of them requires local knowledge. On this tour, begin with pickup at your Adelaide or Gleneg hotel, and sit back and relax while your guide sheds light on the winemaking process. You’ll visit 4-5 cellar doors, Maggie Beers Farm Shop, Steiny’s Traditional Mettwurst & Barossa Cheese, and enjoy a delicious lunch at Kies Winery.
Other attractions, including the Whispering Wall and Mengler Hill Look Out are available on request, just let us know on the day! Let us be your designated driver and enjoy tasting some of South Australia’s best wines!
- Enjoy wine tasting at 4-5 of our favourite wineries in the Barossa Valley
- Enjoy lunch that showcases the food and wine of the region
- Visit the villages of Lyndoch, Tanunda & Nuriootpa
- Learn about the wine region’s history from your experienced guide
- Includes lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ideal for travellers who want to visit as many Barossa Wineries as possible (and don’t want to drive home!!!).