A Guided Narrated Tour of boutique wineries of Mt Tamborine on an 8 hour tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
Springbrook And Tamborine Rainforest Tour
Including Natural Bridge and Glow Worm Cave
Duration: 7-8 hours
Small group: up to 13 people
Come see the amazing natural bridge waterfall!
Discover the diverse wildlife of South East Queensland when you travel to the Springbrook plateau, Numinbah Valley and Mt Tamborine on a full-day tour from Brisbane.
Take a leisurely walk in Springbrook National Park to see rockpools and the amazing Natural Bridge, have an amazing hamburger lunch at a winery, visit manmade glow worm cave and walk the incredible skywalk through the tamborine forest.
If time permits we might even throw in some shopping on gallery walk where you can taste the local fudge, cheese and nuts!
Have time to relax and enjoy the rainforest on this small-group tour with numbers limited to 13 participants, ensuring a more personalized experience includes round-trip transport by air-conditioned bus.
- Bums On Seats Tours Brisbane Queensland Prides themselves in taking you where YOU! want to go.
- Don’t sit on big busses to destinations & attractions that you have already seen or that you are NOT interested in seeing
- Tell Bums On Seats Tours -What you wish to see and visit? pop past? or stop at? stay as long as you like or take a photo and move on?
- Or Just ask and we can put together a great day for YOU after a short phone call to discuss the finer details of your special day.
- Cedar Creek Glow Worm Caves
- Springbrook Natural Arch
- Skywalk Attraction
- Gallery Walk
- Hamburger Lunch
- Bottled Water, snacks, entry to Glow Worm Caves and Skywalk.